1. Definition of Personal Information
2. Contact Information of the Data Administrator
Name: Toho Co., Ltd.
President and Representative Director: Hiroyasu Matsuoka
Address: 1-2-2 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Please note that E-Guardian Inc., acting on behalf of Toho, collects the email address and contents of inquiries sent to the above email address for the purposes of responding to those inquiries.
3. Purpose of Use
- We use the personal information we collect from you exclusively for the following purposes:
- (1) To provide you with the most relevant and appropriate information;
- (2) To conduct research and analysis on the use of our apps;
- (3) To improve our apps and help us develop new features and services;
- (4) To show you targeted advertisements;
- (5) To respond to inquiries and provide support; and
- (6) For other uses related to the above purposes.
4. Information Collection
In addition to your personal information, we may collect the following information from you when you use our apps:
・Your device's make and model;
・Your operating system;
・The name and features of the mobile application you use to engage with our services;
・Your country, time zone, and region settings (country name and preferred language);
・Your IP address;
・The user agent of the internet browser you use to access our services;
・The Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA) assigned to your iOS device;
・Your device's ID; and
・Your location information.
5. About Cookies
If you do not want us to collect your information using cookies, you can disable cookies in your internet browser settings ("opt-out") at any time. Please note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing some of our services. In addition, changing browsers, deleting cookies, or switching to a new device may reset your opt-out preferences. In this case, you will need to repeat the opt-out process again if you wish to disable cookies.
6. Information Gathering Tools
- We work with the following third-party information gathering tools to offer advertisements that are relevant to you and to measure the effectiveness of these advertisements. Please refer to the Privacy Policies of the third parties below for more details on each tool and the purposes for which your data will be used.
7. Security Measures
- We have implemented technical, organizational, and other necessary security measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
8. Data Retention
9. General Provisions
Last Updated: April 11th, 2022.